Generally Microsoft Outlook automatically schedules a send/receive every 30 minutes.
However, the default send/receive interval may not meet some Outlook users’ need, for example they may require Microsoft Outlook scheduling automatically send/receive every 10 minutes, or every hour, etc.
The following steps will walk you through adjusting automatic send/receive time or interval in Microsoft Outlook.
1. Click the Send/Receive Groups > Define Send/Receive Groups on the Send / Receive tab.
2. In the Send/Receive Groups dialog box,
- Click to highlight the send/receive group that you will change its automatic send/receive interval in the group list.
- Make sure the option of Schedule an automatic send/receive every x minutes is checked, and enter your required send/receive interval time in the box in this option. For example, if you need Microsoft Outlook scheduling automatic send/receive every hour, just enter 60 in the box.
- It’s optional to check the option of Schedule an automatic send/receive every x minutes in the When Outlook is Offline section, and enter a send/receive interval time in the box.
3. Click the Close button to exit this dialog box.
From now on, Microsoft Outlook will schedule send/receive for specified send/receive group at specified interval time automatically