1) Login here
Note: If you have lost your Username or Password, please click on the "Forget Username" and "Forget Password" link to retrieve.
Please refer to the following articles for the procedures.
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving User ID for .MY Domain
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving Password for .MY Domain
2) Enter your login details and click “Login”.
3) Enter the related Code(Mynic Handle) and click on "Proceed" button.
4) Under “Domain Name” tab, select “Modify Domain”.
5) Enter “[Domain Name]” and Select your domain extension under “[Domain Extension]”. Click "Search".
6) Under Search Results, tick the domain you want to modify and click “Modify”.
7) Tick “Appoint a New Technical Contact”.
If you have the new Technical Contact Mynic Handle, then enter it in Existing MYNIC Handle. Otherwise, fill in the new technical contact information by choosing "New Contact".
8) Hostpro2u's Code (Mynic Handle) is CPB001050.
9) Click “Modify”.
10) Technical Contact changed and a notification will be send to you through the contact person email address.
NOTE: You do agree with MYNIC Policy & Procedure HERE.