.travel (Registration + Authentication)
Modified on: Fri, 8 Mar, 2019 at 11:32 AM
|TRAVEL is the top-level domain (TLD) intended to serve the global travel community, it is restricted to people, organization, associations, and private, governmental and non-governmental agencies in the travel and tourism industry|
|Any business, organization or individual whose primary activity is within one of 21 business sectors of the travel industry is eligible to register a .travel domain name.|
- Attractions/Theme Parks
- Bed & Breakfast Houses
- Bus/Taxi/Limousine Operators
- Camp Facility Operators
- Vehicle Rental Companies/Airport Specialty Car Park Companies
- Computer Reservation/Travel Technology Provider
- Convention & Visitor's Bureaus
- Cruise Lines
- National Tourism Offices
- Passenger Rail Lines
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agents
- Travel Media
- Travel-Consumer and Market Research Organizations
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Training Institutes
- Suppliers of good or services to the eligible industry participants set out in these defined sectors
Minimum of 3 / maximum of 63 characters allowed.
|Below is the authentication process:|
Review the Requirements for Authentication
- The business or service must fall into at least one of the defined Travel Industry Segments
- Registrant must agree to the .travel Terms and Conditions
- Registrant must adhere to the .travel Name Selection Policies in choosing domain names
Complete the Authentication Process with the Authentication Provider that is most appropriate for the business.
Register the .travel domain name with a .travel Registrar.
When the association completes its review and confirms the eligibility, Unique Identifying Number (UIN) will be sent to registrant via email or fax
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.