- Change your Technical Contact to Hostpro2u. Instructions are available in the MyNIC Related Questions section of this FAQ.
- We will set up the DNS records in our name servers and put in your existing MX record.
- Once everything is ready, we will make the necessary name server changes with MyNIC
- Upon confirmation of the name server changes, you will need to contact email@example.com and request a fallback account. You will also need to prepare your internal email gateway to support POP downloads
- Do a last download of your UUCP email, once that is done inform Hostpro2u and we will change your DNS MX records once that is done. Please note that for this step you will have to inform us beforehand to coordinate our efforts
I want to transfer my existing UUCP email to Hostpro2u. Is there any way to do this with minimal downtime? Print
Modified on: Fri, 8 Mar, 2019 at 9:25 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.